‘No drinking…less spending…blah blah..These resolutions are never working’, in fact I already have the lamest excuse to convince the weak willed mind.
Instead this year, I have thought of a better way to resolve the wasted self. Actually you don’t have to try too hard, On a Saturday morning when you look at your disheveled self in the mirror, you get answers. A round self, okay I’ll spare the face some bashing. I have shouted my lungs out enough of all the things that’s done, it’s time for all the things that needs to be done.
- Updating the blog every week
- Learning to drive
- Getting the Voters ID card don
- Following up with the passport agent and getting the passport done
- Getting the UID card done
- Sticking to timelines from mom, girlfriend, friends and boss
- Being gentle with credit card
- Finish reading one book in a week
- Walking instead of taking the rickshaw, more often
- ‘The DSLR’
The point being, dragging myself out of the comfort zone into a fruitful space
Hopefully this column will get updated more often.